The incumbent will be primarily responsible for performing daily merchant acquiring for the range of products and solutions offered by the company with the objective to maximize profits. The role requires the incumbent to be an e-commerce advisor and provide suitable solutions to merchants from sales to payment implementation.
● Solicit new merchant business by introducing merchant processing services including Visa,
MasterCard, CUP, Diners, Discover, JCB, and alternative payment methods used in the
Southeast Asian countries, like PayNow, Singtel DASH, DuitNow, ThaiQR, etc to current and
● Develop and maintain a good relationship with assigned merchants as well as explore new
opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products so as to expand the market share
● Contribute to team development, effectiveness, and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
● Implement measures to contain compliance risk across the business area by liaising with the Compliance Department about business initiatives
● Support the Department Head to implement and monitor business plans
● Leading ad hoc projects for the launching of new services
● Diploma / Degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
● Has a minimum 2 years of sales experience
● Relevant merchant sales experience will be a plus
● Knowledgeable about cards and digital payments will be advantageous
● Strong sales and service orientation, with good communication, interpersonal, and selling
● Has a high level of customer-centricity mindset