Admin and Finance Support
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff.
- Assisting the HR department with personnel databases, job postings, and interviews
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Processing invoices, tax payments, and monthly payroll.
- Prepare the following reports for the accounting department:
- Sales report
- Withholding tax report
- Receipt/tax invoice report
- Payment request report
- Staff claims/leave/Social Security report.
- Petty cash report
- Account balance report.
- Prepare and send tax receipts to clients and the accounting department.
- Coordinate with the Bank of Thailand for report submission.
- Proven experience working in an office environment and being able to handle multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of office software, including Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English skills
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible, innovative, and effective in working collaboratively as part of a multicultural team
July 14, 2022